Sunday, November 23, 2008

Thankful

I was going to do a post on the super hot teenage vampire book Twilight (which I'm currently reading) but my stepdaughter V. thankfully stepped in and told me to wait. Apparently, I won't know what I'm talking about until I finish it. So I will follow her sage advice and keep my mouth shut. There's always tomorrow to embarass myself.

Very quickly, on to my post, because it's late, I'm tired and my fingers are freezing! We had our Thanksgiving today, it went very well; from Hubby & I negotiating kitchen space (always tough), entertaining babies, and cooking (1-2-3-4-5!) side dishes. I've had better pecan pies, but this isn't my year to do pie crust. Hey, there was a pie.

Whether it was less stressful because today is really just Sunday, not Thanksgiving, or maybe I'm just getting better at it, I'm thankful. Thankful for the day, thankful for family.

and thankful for the tip V.!

No comments: