Saturday, May 9, 2009

Finally these puppies are done!

I found these wonderful scraps of wool felt at a fabric shop in town that was going out of business and I couldn't resist the call of a project. "Why not make some cute pillows?" Ahem...I started last November. My first attempt at stitching a face and experimenting with "whip stitches". (Turns out my eyes aren't quite as good as they used to be!) Boo's pillow is the second one I did, hers turned out a little nicer since I made all my mistakes on Bear's. I don't think he'll mind much, he held his for about thirty seconds.

It has taken me weeks to post some photos of these, but here they are.



Color is a little off and I don't have Photoshop on this computer, they are a little more vibrant than this.

Boo tries to give Bear his pillow, but he's busy.

No comments: