Here's a peek at my inner nerd. To retain a little dignity , let me just say that I don't listen to these regularly--like PEZ, they're best as an occasional treat.
- You Make my Dreams Come True: Hall & Oates, a real arm flopper
- The Grease Soundtrack--c'mon, it's Danny & Sandy!
- A playlist called Devo Workout--I know, it's a scary thought to imagine. What's even scarier is that I've actually done it! (In my living room with the drapes tightly drawn.)
- Eye of the Tiger--another sorry attempt at exercise
- Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy - Big & Rich (but I swear, there's barely ANY country on my pod, I got this from a friend!
Amazingly, there's no Duran Duran on there...yet. (They were my true highschool sweethearts).
Okay, now it's your turn.