Friday, March 5, 2010

Hello Again

Is it totally horrible to do a quickie post while my kids watch Dora? Just to say I'm still alive? Sorry if I dropped out for awhile. The day of that last post I felt the familiar scratchy throat (again), and how many weeks later(?), I still have the cough. To top it off, this week I got a wicked stomach flu that I was hoping was food poisoning so my kids wouldn't get it, but Bear just starting throwing up this afternoon and is white as a sheet. (Hence on the couch with Dora). Of course, it's a beautiful day and I had planned for us to go to the park, but that was before their nap, before the soiled sheets, soiled clothes... now in the dryer.

Oh and did I mention my parents are on their way over for the weekend?

P.S. Thanks for all the support on that last post! Hopefully, I'm back for awhile.

No comments: